How to Make Pizza at Home without Oven – Pizza is world-famous Italian food. Basically, this food made of bread and sprinkled with various toppings.
You can find pizza in malls, cafés and even certain restaurants that provide Italian food.
Pizza can be an interesting dish at family gatherings. Or, great menu when meeting with your business partners. That means, pizza can be a casual menu, or when entertaining someone.
Therefore, there is nothing wrong if you try to make your own pizza at home. Instead of having to buy one that is quite expensive.
In addition, making pizza at home is cheap and easy to make. It’s because this recipe doesn’t need an oven to make it.
For this recipe, we will show you how to make pizza at home without an oven. Of course this cooking method is more practical and easier to do.
How To Make Pizza at Home Without Oven
Ingredients for bread:
- Medium protein flour 1/2 kg
- Fermipan 5 g
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Water 250 ml
Ingredients for toppings:
- Tomato sauce to taste
- Mozzarella cheese to taste (chopped)
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- If you like, you can use the following toppings: tuna, sausage, meatballs, smoked beef, chicken, etc.
Preparation of how to make pizza without an oven:
- Add flour, fermipan, sugar, salt and vegetable oil, in a bowl, stir and mix until smooth. As you knead the flour, add water little by little until it forms a dough. Cover the bowl with a cloth, and let stand for a while.
- Prepare a frying pan, sauté the onions until they smell good, and add the toppings according to your taste. Add enough tomato sauce and chili sauce.
- The dough you’ve let stand, then you make it flat with a rolling pin. The thickness of the bread dough according to your taste. The thinner the dough, the crispier it will be.
How to make pizza:
- Prepare a Teflon (non-stick pan), then heat and melt 1 tbsp butter.
- Place the pizza dough on the pan, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- After that, cover the pan, so that the pizza is completely cooked. And of course the cheese melts perfectly.
- Finally, your homemade pizza is ready to serve now!
Easy isn’t it, how to make pizza at home without an oven? I’m sure it will taste as good as the one in the restaurant.