How to Lighten Skin Naturally and Permanently – Everyone wants to have white and smooth skin, especially for women, so they look for various ways to brighten their skin. For example, by injecting vitamin C, or doing skin care at a beauty clinic. Unfortunately, to do that, the cost is quite expensive.
However, you can also have a light skin easily and cheaply. How to lighten skin naturally and permanently? Check the list below!
How to Lighten Skin Naturally and Permanently with Avocado
First in how to lighten skin naturally and permanently is to use avocado. Avocados contain minerals, vitamins and natural oils that can keep the skin healthy and moisturized.
In addition, this fruit is also effective in whitening the body’s skin quickly. Here are the steps:
- Prepare 2-3 fresh avocados.
- Purée the avocado flesh using a blender and add enough water.
- Apply avocado cream evenly on the body you want.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, clean with tap water.
Do this routine every day before taking a shower.
Lime and Papaya
The combination of papaya and lime is a quick way to lighten the body’s skin. These two fruits are able to remove dead skin cells that make the skin look dull.
That’s because both are rich in antioxidants that can fight free radicals. How to use it:
- Prepare one raw and fresh papaya.
- Prepare fresh lime.
- Puree the papaya flesh.
- Mix with lime juice.
- Stir until thick like cream.
- Apply this cream all over the skin you want.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes to dry.
- Rinse with warm water and then dry with a dry towel.
Egg White and Lemon
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, so it is effective for whitening the skin. While egg whites are effective for removing dead skin cells.
How to lighten skin naturally using egg whites and lemon:
- Prepare 2-3 eggs and 2-3 fresh lemons. Just take the egg white.
- Make fresh lemon juice and mix it with egg white, mix well.
- Heat this mixture over low heat. Let stand until slightly thickened.
- Then, chill in the fridge.
- After that, apply on the skin you want.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes. Clean with tap water and dry with a dry towel afterwards.
Olive Oil and Rice
Since ancient times, women in Asia have believed that rice is useful for whitening and brightening the skin quickly, apart from being a food ingredient. Likewise with olive oil which can keep the skin moist.
If you combine these two ingredients, it is certainly effective for brightening the skin naturally. How to use it:
- Prepare a cup of rice and olive oil to taste.
- Mash the rice until it becomes flour.
- Mix enough olive oil until it thickens like a paste.
- Apply on all parts of the body skin evenly.
- Let stand for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
How to Lighten Skin Naturally with Honey and Lemon
As we know, lemon is rich in vitamin C and is useful for making the skin regeneration process faster. Thus, dead skin will be easily exfoliated and replaced with new skin.
On the other hand, honey provides extra moisture. And of course rich in antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin.
How to use:
- Prepare honey and lemon each 1-5 tsp or according to taste.
- Mix and stir the two ingredients.
- Apply on the entire body skin evenly.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
Well, that’s information about how to lighten skin naturally aand permanently, fast and easy to do. Of course, it’s easy for you to try at home, and the ingredients are also easy to get.